Claire, fully bilingual, focuses her practice on residential real estate, wills and estates and family practice teams in RG’s Ottawa offices. Claire earned her Juris Doctor and Licence en droit (LL.L) diplomas in the Programme de droit canadien at the University of Ottawa, Common Law and Civil Law Faculties. She also holds an Honours Bachelor of Social Sciences in conflict studies and human rights.
Areas of Practice
Claire is an associate lawyer working with the family, real estate, and wills and estates teams in RG’s Ottawa offices.
Claire is a member of the Law Society of Ontario.
- Representative in the Regroupement des étudiants de common law en français
- VP Marketing in the Association des étudiants et étudiantes du Programme de droit canadien
- Caseworker in the Family Law Division at the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic
- Student Volunteer for Probono Students Canada
- Assistant Editor for the Ottawa Law Review