Robert is a managing partner of Riopelle Group Professional Corporation. He was called to the bar in February 1997. Robert earned his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Ottawa, as well as a Bachelor of Social Sciences and Bachelor of Business Administration.
Areas of Practice
Robert is the lead practice lawyer in RG’s Ottawa office and has established himself as a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the fields of corporate and commercial law, as well as residential and commercial real estate law.
- Managing partner of Riopelle Group Professional Corporation.
- Co-founder of Riopelle Griener Professional Corporation, established in 2002, after acquiring the firm from his father, now Justice Robert A. Riopelle, established in 1976.
- Lead practice lawyer for Corporate and Commercial and Real Estate law in RG’s Ottawa office.
- Robert is a member of the Carleton County Law Association, Law Society of Ontario, Ontario Bar Association and Canadian Bar Association.
- He is a member of the Orleans Chamber of Commerce and the Timmins Chamber of Commerce.
Robert is an active member of the community. He is also an experienced guest speaker who has made countless presentations to area real estate agencies and brokerages with respect to changes to real estate law, HST and Estate Planning.