Robert Riopelle is a managing partner of Riopelle Group Professional Corporation. He was called to the bar in February 1997. Robert earned his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Ottawa, as well as a Bachelor of Social Sciences and Bachelor of Business Administration.
Areas of Practice
Robert Riopelle is the lead practice lawyer in RG’s Ottawa office and has established himself as a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the fields of corporate and commercial law, tax law, estate planning, residential real estate and wills.
- Lead practice lawyer for RG’s Ottawa office and specializes in Corporate and Commercial, Tax Law, Family and Real Estate.
- Served as an assistant Federal Crown prosecutor for the District of Cochrane and District of Temiskaming prosecuting drug offenses while in Timmins (2007-08).
- Co-founder of Riopelle Griener Professional Corporation, established in 2002.
- Robert is a member of the Carleton County Law Association, Law Society of Upper Canada, Ontario Bar Association, Canadian Bar Association and l’Association de juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario.
- He is an active member of the Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
Robert is an active member of the community. He is also an experienced guest speaker who has made countless presentations to area real estate agencies and brokerages with respect to changes to real estate law, HST and Estate Planning. To arrange for a presentation by Robert Riopelle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.