Pierre Lambert-Bélanger is practicing civil and commercial litigation, residential real estate, wills and estates law. He was admitted to the bar in July 2005 after earning a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Ottawa in 2004. Pierre also holds a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree from the University of Ottawa, attained in 2001.
Areas of Practice
Pierre Lambert-Bélanger, fully bilingual, focuses his practice on civil and commercial litigation, federal prosecutorial work, real estate and wills.
- Pierre’s litigation practice is focused on commercial and civil litigation.
- He has represented clients before all levels of Court in Ontario, including the Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal. He is also the lead Assistant Federal Crown for all federal offences, conducting prosecutions under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, Income Tax Act, Excise Act and other Federal Statutes on behalf of the Public Prosecutions Service of Canada for the districts of Cochrane, Temiskaming and Sudbury.
- Pierre also handles Real Estate transactions and Wills.
Pierre is a member of the Ontario Bar Association, Canadian Bar Association, Cochrane Law Association, Law Society of Upper Canada and l’Association de juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario.
- He is a volunteer with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
- Pierre is a board member with KidSport Timmins.