Areas of Practice
David focuses his practice on family law, child protection, litigation, real estate, wills and estates and serves as a prosecutor with our PPSC team.
- David was called to the bar in 2017 after earning his Juris Doctor degree from the French Common Law program at the Université de Moncton.
- He also holds an Honours BA degree in Communications.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- L’Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO); and
- Cochrane Law Association.
- David is a community volunteer who has coached the Timmins Special Olympics baseball team.