Catherine is a bilingual lawyer practising real estate, corporate and commercial law and is a member of the PPSC team. She received her call to the Bar, September 2018. Catherine earned her Juris Doctor in the French Common Law Program at the Université d’Ottawa, Faculty of Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Social Science degree in Criminology and Women’s Studies.
Areas of Practice
Catherine is working with the Real Estate, Wills and Estates, Corporate and Commercial, Litigation, Family and Public Prosecution of Canada teams at Riopelle Group.
Catherine Hansuld is an articling student at Riopelle Group Professional Corporation, expecting to be called to the bar in June 2018.
- Student Mentorship Program
- Established and maintained a trusting relationship with at risk youth interested in a career in law
- Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund, University of Ottawa
- Organized and facilitated various workshops aimed advancing equality of women and girls
- Indigenous Law Students Association, University of Ottawa
- Assist Aboriginal law students fulfill their obligations to the university and conducted educational, social and cultural activities
- Her Campus, Events and Marketing Team, University of Ottawa
- Organized numerous fundraisers for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and Lupus Canada